Things on my mind this evening:
1) This dialogue of Fraser's, on love:I thought I was in love once. And then later I thought maybe it was just an inner ear imbalance... We spent an evening snowed in on the side of a mountain watching the northern lights. It was probably the most dramatic moment of my life. But in the end I realized I'd learned two things. The first is... that it's easier to think you're in love than it is to accept that you're alone, and the second is that it's very easy to confuse love with subatomic particles bursting in the air. Well, I also learned that I should have my ears checked more regularly.
Emphasis mine, of course. Oh, FRASER. Just that sentence makes a million extremely vague bunnies pop into my head, and they're all wrist-slittingly depressing. Also, it makes me think of katallison
's Fraser, post-"End of the Road". Sigh!
2) Jeannie Miller's (and by extension, Kate Hewlett's) hips are a thing of joy.
3) Wait, Amy Acker had a baby? Two babies? Seriously? I actually really like her, but I am having trouble imagining her pregnant and a life-sustaining mass. Huh.
4) I pre-ordered the Grey's Anatomy s2 dvds. PLEASE COME NOW THANK YOU.
5) For people whose names rhyme with schmox1013: the second sexiest man in America is not only castrated, but apparently hates babies.
6) Marcia Cross is pregnant, too. Man, I skip my gossip blogs for a week and all this stuff shows up! So, uh, I guess this means she actually has heterosexual sex with that guy she married? Huh.
7) Tomorrow starts two weeks of Ray/Ray over at stop_drop_porn
, which means all the rest of you have to pick up the slack to give me my Fraser fix, okay? I would say you should all post more getfraserlaid
fics, but, you know, pot throwing stones at the glass kettle.
8) I am in LOVE with my giant room and my tiny cute house and BWEE.
9) Back to reading more of Neal Stephenson's Quicksilver
while I wait for more NCIS to download.